WellPutt Pro Speed Golf Putting Mat Golf - Choice of Lengths
- Top quality putting practice mat
- Size: 50cm wide and choice of 3, 4 or 8 meter lengths
- Green Speed 11 feet based on stimp reading
- Score Cards. Performance measurement to get access to the next levels
- Includes more than 50 exercises in a training book
Availability: In stock
A good putt is the result of a good aim and the right speed. This is why Wellputt have designed welling-putt with two directions of play
- Alignment line for the putter face, will help you aim your body by matching the putter face
- Alignment line, for the direction you are hitting towards
- Necessarry length of the stroke, to get through the ball with the right speed
"Good Putt" Zone
It is a proven fact that a putt that has the strength of strike to finish in a zone between 1ft and 2ft behind the hole has a better resistance to slopes, and thereforemore chance of actuallygoing down the hole.
UP PUTT ZONE
For experienced golfers, the “Up putt zone”will develop their offensive aspect, whilst ensuring the return putt.
DOWN PUTT ZONE
Similarly to the Up putt zone, the Down putt zone will develop a player’s fine sensitivity, whilst ensuring the return putt.
The concept of the Welling putt mat meand that for the first time ever, you will have to pass the hole and finish behind in the "welling putt zone" or the "good putt zone"
Welling putt has been designed based on the theories of Alain Berthoz who advanced the hypothesis that:
“The Memory of space in fact calls on a memory of movement, this being based on body movements associated with visual points of reference“.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
|UK DELIVERY||COST||ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL|
|Standard Delivery||£FREE||Up to 5 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£1.99||Up to 4 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.99||Up to 3 working Days|
|Next Day Courier||£6.99||Next working day for orders placed before 12.00pm weekdays|
|*See below||for Highlands||& Islands, including Northern Ireland|
& Islands, including Northern Ireland
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You Save: £2.50 (19.25%)
You Save: £30.00 (37.50%)
You Save: £1.50 (7.50%)
You Save: £5.04 (38.80%)
You Save: £3.00 (9.09%)