Sklz Gold Flex Strength and Tempo Timer (Ladies/Juniors)
The Gold Flex 40", designed for golfers shorter than 5'4", ideal for Ladies and Juniors, improves swing tempo, strength, and flexibility. The more you swing the Gold Flex off the golf course, the stronger and more flexible your swing muscles will become. The exaggerated flex in the shaft helps lengthen your swing by keeping your hands and arms extended increasing with power. It's this power that will help you bomb your drive and gain more distance. The extra flex also encourages a slight lag at the top of your backswing, establishing the ideal swing tempo. The momentum the weighted head creates when swinging through encourages proper weight transfer and a full follow through for form, balance and power.
- Just 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use - simply swing the gold flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag legal to carry on course
- Best used by golfers shorter than 5' 4"
- 40 inches long and weighs 1.8 pounds
|Minimum Advertised Price||£59.99|
Write Your Own Review