EyeLine Golf Speed Trap with Foam Power Rods
- The Eyeline Speed Trap was developed to help you do two things, hit it longer and hit it straighter
- The Polycarbonate base tells you instantly if you are scooping the ball or hitting it fat.
- When you learn to swing the club between the Speed Rods, your club will be on plane and on path
- Great for eliminating a slice or hook and ultimately leading to straighter longer shots
- Also, an incredible tool for chip and pitch shots
Availability: In stock
You Save: £10.00 (11.11%)
The Eyeline Speed Trap was developed to help you do two things, hit it longer and hit it straighter!
This is accomplished by doing 2 things:
1. Trap the Ball- Catch the ball and then the turf. Create a nice crisp divot, hit it solid with great trajectory and phenomenal spin. The Polycarbonate base tells you instantly if you are scooping the ball or hitting it fat.
2. Swing On-Plane- When you learn to swing the club between the Speed Rods, your club will be on plane and on path. Great for eliminating a slice or hook and ultimately leading to straighter longer shots.
Also, an incredible tool for chip and pitch shots. This is a fun challenge that you simple have to try!
Works for Right and Left handed players (rotate the rods).
How to use the Eyeline Speed Trap
Getting Started with The Speed Trap
Step 1: Align the white center line to the target
Step 2: Make swings with no ball. Learn to miss the Speed Trap and brush the grass.
Using the Speed Trap Base for Chipping and Pitching
Step 1: Place the ball in front of the red line. Hit a standard “chip and run” shot until you are consistently missing the base and hitting the ball then grass.
Step 2: As you improve, move the ball back to the white line.
Using the Speed Trap Base for full Swing
Step 1: Set a ball in front of the red line. Hit full shots with middle irons. To begin, tee up the ball just above the ground.
Step 2: As you improve, move the ball closer to the white line. The steeper the swing path, the closer the ball gets to the base.
Using the Speed Rods with the Base for Full Swing and short shots
Set 2 rods on the front of the base: If they are too narrow, turn them toward the target or away from the ball until you can safely hit the ball.
Set 2 rods on the back of the base: Start with the rods as wide as possible. Move them slightly together as you improve.
Set 4 rods on the corners of the base: Start with the rods as wide as possible. Move them slightly together as you improve. Begin without a ball, then put it in play
To take away the “over the top” move: Put a rod on the back top corner, and front inside corner.
To prevent coming too much from inside the line: Put a rod on the back bottom corner, and front outside corner.
Watch Our Product Video
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£89.99|
|UK DELIVERY||COST||ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL|
|Standard Delivery||£FREE||Up to 5 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£1.99||Up to 4 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.99||Up to 3 working Days|
|Next Day Courier||£6.99||Next working day for orders placed before 12.00pm weekdays|
|*See below||for Highlands||& Islands, including Northern Ireland|
& Islands, including Northern Ireland
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (4 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||please see above; I very pleased with the easy transaction, delivery and the product.|
||Alles Top. jederzeit wieder|
||Weil der Kauf diese Sterne wirklich wert sind.|
||Best buy, best service, immediate felivery|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You Save: £15.00 (15.00%)
You Save: £2.00 (13.34%)
You Save: £4.04 (10.10%)
You Save: £30.00 (37.50%)
You Save: £59.01 (37.11%)
You Save: £13.00 (34.22%)
You Save: £3.00 (10.00%)
You Save: £23.98 (49.99%)
You Save: £6.00 (24.01%)