EyeLine Golf Balls of Steel pack 3 Improve Your Putting
- 3 Rubber coated steel golf balls
- The weight of the Ball of Steel means it rolls off the putter face slowly
- The heavy ball will let you know immediately if there is a mis-hit.
- It is impossible to hit a solid putt with the heavy ball and flip the putter head
- The Ball of Steel Demands a Square Putter Face
Availability: In stock
The Eyeline Ball of Steel is one of our hottest products for a reason. After 20 strokes, the light bulb comes on and you start making strokes that are accelerating, crisp and solid. At 5 times the weight of a normal golf ball, you quickly see and feel where your stroke is loose. Your body will auto-correct and your putts will drop!
The Eyeline Ball of Steel Gives Instant Feedback on Several Common Putting Flaws.
- Mis-hits: The weight of the Ball of Steel means it rolls off the putter face slowly- any type of mis-hit means the ball will move so slowly you will probably double or triple hit it.
- Eliminate a decelerating stroke: If your stroke is losing momentum as it approaches the ball, your distance control will suffer. The weight of the Ball of Steel demands a stroke with energy at impact.
- Putts hit on the toe or heel, high or low on the face: The heavy ball will let you know immediately if there is a mis-hit.
- Places all your focus on a solid hit: Since the goal of the Ball of Steel is to create a solid stroke, it takes away other thoughts about distance, target, or method. This focus translates into much quicker improvement!
- All your muscles have to remain in motion: With the heavy ball, there is no popping stroke or deceleration at impact. All the muscles that motor your stroke have to continue through the ball and stay connected. You will feel this connection in just a few strokes of the Ball of Steel.
- Your body will adjust the shaft angle for consistent loft: The weight of the Ball of Steel demands that there is no pre-release of the putter head. This could happen during setup - with the shaft leaning away from the target. It could happen during the stroke if the hands flip. Not with the heavy ball! You will find yourself delivering the putter head and shaft in the correct position without thinking.
"It is impossible to hit a solid putt with the heavy ball and flip the putter head. You have to stroke through solidly with the shoulders, arms and hands connected." - Sandy Lyle, former British Open and Masters Champion
Getting Started with the Ball of Steel
Start your practice with the Ball of Steel by trying to roll putts a few feet, make about 25 strokes. You won't be used to the weight of the ball, so don't be surprised if you double hit a few before you learn to carry your momentum through the ball. You will get the hang of it by your 10th stroke. It's a blast!
The Ball of Steel Demands a Square Putter Face
Since the ball is so heavy, it rolls absolutely true off the face, it will not be bumped offline. Learning to hit the ball solid has never been so quick.
Caution: The Ball of Steel is made for putts of less than 6 feet. Attempting to hit longer putts may cause damage to your club or personal injury. Use at your own risk.
Watch Our Product Video
Watch Our Product Video
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£24.99|
|UK DELIVERY||COST||ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL|
|Standard Delivery||£FREE||Up to 5 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£1.99||Up to 4 working Days|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.99||Up to 3 working Days|
|Next Day Courier||£6.99||Next working day for orders placed before 12.00pm weekdays|
|*See below||for Highlands||& Islands, including Northern Ireland|
& Islands, including Northern Ireland
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You Save: £9.50 (38.02%)
You Save: £8.04 (21.16%)
You Save: £7.00 (21.88%)
You Save: £1.00 (8.34%)
You Save: £15.00 (15.00%)
You Save: £5.00 (8.33%)
You Save: £3.00 (17.66%)
You Save: £65.01 (23.22%)